fredag 5. desember 2014

CHRISTMAS TABLE SETTINGS

 
 
You can see a couple of my Christmas table settings at Ica`s web page today :-)
Giving you some ideas and tips on how to decorate a festive Christmas table  without using the traditional red color :)
Se more picture from these Christmas and New Year`s table settings HERE and HERE
 
 
 A neutral color scheme creates a relaxed Christmas feel.
 

 
I wanted this table to look like a clear and starry midnight sky :)
 
 
PS! I am so sorry for the bad blogg updates lately!! Work an house renovation have been taking up all my time, and even if I have so many things to share with you, I have had to prioritize our moving, and all the design projects at work for some time now.
Hope you still stop by, and I promise to get better now that we have moved in. I will show you bits from the house as well, as we continue to renovate, furnish, and decorate  :-) Right now it is complete chaos here though...boxes and paint brushes everywhere.
 
Have a nice weekend everyone, I will be back very soon :-))
 
 
 
Therese









4 kommentarer:

  1. Looking forward to more frome your blog:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig:)
    Gleder meg masse til og pynte julebordet ♡

    SvarSlett
  3. Det var riktig, riktig vakkert!
    Hvor er de fine hvite stjernelysholderne fra? De var søte!
    Hilsen Anna

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei Anna,
      Takk for fine ord!
      De stjerneformede skålene/lysholderne har jeg kjøpt på Kremmerhuset. http://kremmerhuset.no/
      De bruker jeg både til serveringsskåler og lysholdere i julen :-)
      Ha en fin førjulstid, og riktig god jul!

      Therese

      Slett